Rental Homes, LLC has guidelines for the rental screening to ensure all of our applicants a smooth, reasonable and fair application process. We require that all meet a criteria in the areas of credit score, criminal background check, employment/income, and rental history. We are a very responsive and flexible company. We work with those with excellent credit and also with those who do not have good credit, but have the ability to compensate with a higher security deposit.
Resident Qualifying Criteria
Please review the following qualification criteria and if you feel you meet the qualifications, we encourage you to submit an application. Incomplete applications will not be considered. We highly encourage all to view the interior of the unit before submitting an application, as application fees are not refundable.
- Each person 18 and older must complete and sign an application.
- Occupancy will be up to 2 persons per bedroom, including children.
- A $60.00, non-refundable, application fee, per applicant, must accompany all applications. Application fees are not reimbursed under any circumstances.
- All parties submitting an application must provide a copy of a government issued identification and social security card or acceptable form.
- Multiple parties' applications will be reviewed, once each individual has turned in a complete application and paid the non-refundable screening fee.
- You should be able to sign a lease agreement within 2 weeks of your application or unit availability.
- Qualifying is based on employment and or income, credit, and rental or ownership history.
- Income must be a minimum of 3 times the amount of monthly rent.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to prove income. Proof of income may be from copies of the last 3 months of pay stubs, income tax records, bank statements, Etc.
- Verifiable current and previous contractual rental history from a third party landlord/source (unbiased/unrelated). If landlord cannot be contacted, provide copy of lease and proof of payment for 6 consecutive months.
- A credit, criminal background and eviction report may be obtained for each applicant.
- For some properties, pets may be considered, pending type, breed, and weight of the pet. Two close-up photos, different poses, and veterinarian paperwork of each pet must be submitted with each application. A pet fee according to adult weight will be required.
- Renter's insurance with pet liability is required.
- This information is to serve as a general guide and is not intended to be all-inclusive. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or concerns. We thank you for your consideration of our properties.
Contact UsRental Homes, LLC
1310 Sophie Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32828
Ph: (407) 833-8199
Ph: (407) 381-5105
Fax: (407) 833-9604