We want to assure that you receive the largest possible refund from your security deposit. Please follow the guidelines below.
- Complete and submit the 45 day move-out notice
- Fulfill your lease term, comply with your lease, pay special attention to section 1, 5 and 6. Per clause 6 of your lease, we have the right to show the property during the last 45 days of your occupancy. You will be contacted 24 hours in advance should this occur.
- Be certain all rent and other charges are paid and current. Your security deposit can’t be used to pay rent.
- Complete vacation of the unit on or before the move out date as you specified on your notice to vacate. Failure to vacate on such date will make you liable for three times the daily rent for each day you remain in the premises. Request for a change to your move-out date must be requested in writing. We will respond in writing.
- Thoroughly clean the premises and repair damages. The premises are to be returned in the same condition as at the commencement date of the lease, normal wear and tear excepted. Please refer to the cleaning checklist
- Remove all trash. Arrange and pay for special garbage pick up as needed.
- Replace all burned or missing light bulbs.
- Return all keys and garage door openers. Label with your name and address, and place in an envelope labeled to Rental Homes. Drop at the dropbox located at 1310 Sophie Blvd., Orlando, FL or 300 N Ronald Reagan Blvd., Longwood, FL 32750. DO NOT MAIL THE KEYS. Notify us that keys are in the dropbox.
- Your unit will be inspected after you move out. Charges of labor and materials necessary for additional cleaning, repairs and replacement costs, beyond those due to normal wear and tear, will be deducted from your security deposit. Your security deposit refund will be mailed in 15 to 30 days to the address you provided in your notice.
In this section
Contact UsRental Homes, LLC
1310 Sophie Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32828
Ph: (407) 833-8199
Ph: (407) 381-5105
Fax: (407) 833-9604